Watch Dr. Evans discuss dental disease in dogs and why a complete cleaning with dental X-rays is so important. “Gentle dentals” don’t work (or we would do them too!), only a complete cleaning will prevent dental disease in your pet. Talk to your vet to learn more, or call us at 760-633-2254.
- Should my dog have an ovariectomy or an ovariohysterectomy? And what’s the difference?
- Should I give my pet CBD? Is it helpful? Are there any side effects?
- When is the best time to spay a dog?
- What’s Wrong with Anesthesia Free Dental Cleanings?
- Should I let my cat go outside? The indoor vs. outdoor cat debate.